Monday, October 27, 2008

Twitter

So, I tried twitter today, and it was interesting, although I'm not sure that my life is interesting enough that it warrants constant public updates. It was interesting, however, to see what other people are doing. I found an interesting conversation about Halloween costumes, and I just LAAAAvvve Halloween, its my favorite holiday. I love dressing up in costumes, I usually am a fairy or goddess of some type!

I think libraries could use twitter by updating the community the day of an event or even moments before, just in case people would like to attend, but they may forget about it during their busy day. I'm not really sure how I could use twitter in my everyday life, but at least I will know what it is when my daughter figures out how to use it!

No comments: